Ugh! That freakass barber wrecked my hair! (Picture available courtesy of my cousin's digital camera.) Now it's all poofy at the top and it only looks as good as it does in the photo because he straightened it but I don't have time to do it everytime I wanna go out. So yea, the highlight of my day - a pile of weird hair. Other than that, my aunt, cousin and I went for lunch at Marche, and shopped at the Heeren (Let me make this clear once and for all - I do NOT shop at the Heeren for clothes or shoes or anything of the sort except music ([a.k.a HMV].), Paragon and Centerpoint. Came back to my cousin's house and collapsed on my Grandma's bed and slept for a whole hour. (I'm losing my shopping stamina!) I'm going home tomorrow and the house'll be all nice and PAINTED. I think it's beige or something - ick. Aiight, I'm off, see ya!
11:45 PM